Johannesburg, South Africa – Next Generation Consultants, a leading provider of impact management and measurement services, is proud to announce its upcoming bootcamp and masterclasses for practitioners. The practical, interactive sessions are designed to help practitioners learn more about impact management and measurement, move their organisation’s performance management practice from monitoring and evaluation to impact assessment, enhance their career with new skills and take advantage of the impact economy.
We recognize that one size learning solutions do not fit everyone, and learning is social, multidisciplinary, and takes practice. Therefore, we have developed courses that will not only help practitioners learn new things and improve their knowledge but also advance their organizations and grow their positive impact on society.
Upcoming events for practitioners:
The Impact Bootcamp is specifically designed for Monitoring and Evaluation practitioners as well as Investment and Development Professionals who want to learn more about Impact Management and Measurement. The bootcamp sessions will be presented online and is structured over 4 Fridays in May from 10:00 to 12:00.
The impact bootcamp follows the structure of a range of global impact standards and guidelines and as such covers the basic disciplines and actions as recommended by these frameworks:
- Friday 5 May: An introduction and overview: From monitoring and evaluation to impact assessment, new definitions and terminology, the investment spectrum and the impact stack as well as new standards and guidelines relevant to the practice of impact management and measurement.
- Friday 12 May: Designing for impact: From developing impact strategies, impact statements, impact thesis, impact portfolios, impact management plans and impact measurement frameworks.
- Friday 19 May: Managing for impact: From designing theories of change to impact assessment methodologies to impact indicators, and from data management to impact analysis.
- Friday 25 May: Measuring and reporting impact: From developing impact insights to impact verification and reporting.
Impact Management and Measurement Masterclass
The impact management and measurement masterclass are aimed at practitioners in the social investment and development, impact investment and venture/catalytic philanthropy and social impact sectors. This masterclass is structured over three days and presented in person. The following topics will be covered:
- Day 1: Designing for Impact: How to develop impact strategies, impact statements and mandates, set impact objectives and creating an impact thesis according to global standards, guidelines and frameworks
- Day 2: Managing for Impact: Focusing on performance management, from impact management plans to impact measurement frameworks, including indicators and measurement methodologies
- Day 3: Measuring Impact: Focuses on data collection and management, impact analysis and insights, managing impact risk, determining impact attribution and contribution, as well as impact reporting
The IMM masterclass will be presented as follows:
- 27 – 29 June – Cape Town
- 5 – 7 September – Johannesburg
- 21 – 23 November – Johannesburg
The corporate social investment and development masterclass is aimed at leadership and practitioners who run CSI divisions, corporate foundations and Trusts. This course focuses on strategic, operational and programmatic aspects. The masterclass is presented in person and runs over three days. The following topics will be covered:
- Day 1: Strategic Aspects: Trends, insights and foresight for the sector; the latest standards and guidelines; how to develop your strategy, set impact goals and objectives; conduct research and engagement
- Day 2: Operational Aspects: Developing due diligence and investment criteria; mastering theories of change and logic model frameworks, performance management and data management; funding, partnership and operational models
- Day 3: Programmatic Aspects: Performance management – from monitoring to evaluation and impact assessment; impact insights and analytics, program exit and reporting; benchmarking and innovation
The CSI Masterclass will be presented as follows:
- 20 – 22 June – Cape Town
- 12 – 14 September – Johannesburg
- 14 – 16 November – Johannesburg
To obtain more information about bookings or the content of the training opportunities, please send an email to email@example.com
Founder of Next Generation & Creator of III™ | Investment Impact Index™
Mobile: +27 (0) 83 440 0654
Address: Digital Nomad: Offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Knysna – South Africa